Sunday, January 17, 2010

Target Practice

We got some Nerf guns for Christmas and my boys love them! One evening I found Po shooting at his sister. He was mostly just shooting at her back or whatever. And I thought it would be funny to put some on her head! We all got a good laugh!
I think its funny that Po has to use his feet to cock the gun!! ha ha ha














6 comments:

Trieste said...

LOL!!!

Ashlee Garn said...

HA HA HA, I love that the boys play with her! How did they stick to her back?

The Larchars said...

Her eyes look SOOOO blue! Very pretty! Sounds like it was a good time!

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

Haha! I love it! Tim and I got some of those for Christmas too. I know they're for kids...but adults can have fun with them as well! So...did you stick them all over your baby girls head...or did Po? Hmmm...:)

mintifresh said...

I love these pics! Hilarious!

Krista S said...

Too cute! I saw one of these pics on Facebook and I was like what on earth is on her head. I can't believe she left them on...my baby would have yanked them off before I could have taken a picture!!!