Monday, March 29, 2010

MoNsTeR's InC

You know that scene in Monster's Inc. where Sulley is doing the demo for the class. And he is being SCARY and Boo ends up seeing him & gets scared. Well thats what I looked like today, not the scared Boo...but the scary Sulley!
As most of you know my wonderful son HJ broke our computer in the basement. So when Po came upstairs saying that HJ broke our large flat screen TV in the basement I got MAD! I was trying to make dinner at the time, so I did not go downstairs to check it out, I just did what I always do and blame HJ for what he has been accused of. So I started getting after him, I don't think I was yelling, just talking LOUDLY! At any rate, my baby girl came toddling over and was watching me get after him. As I was saying
" you already broke the computer & now you are breaking the TV?? Do I need to take some money out of your savings to pay for a new one??" I heard my baby start to cry....I looked down & she had that Boo look on her face. So scared, she did not know who she was looking at! I felt SO sad, so I hurry and flashed her a smile & then continued to lecture my son. ( I know I am an awesome Mom, don't be jealous) But she was not fooled, she kept crying until I finally picked her up and stopped yelling, I mean talking to HJ. Any way, I just thought it was so sad to see her face! She does not know that Mommy yet....but she will soon be well acquainted with NOT so happy MOMMY, as she is now walking & getting into things she is not suppose to!

BTW the TV is not broken, I guess he was just messing with some wires & they came loose, so the TV turned off. I know I should not assume that HJ is guilty, but he is guilty like 97.5% of the time!!! So its so hard for me not to jump to conclusions! I am a busy woman, who has time to check the evidence!?? :P

6 comments:

Krista S said...

AHH...that's so sad. I can just picture her sad little face. Don't worry, I yell, i mean talk to my kids on a daily basis!!!

Amy said...

How can we love them so much and yet they can make us so angry? That is the question. Mommies unite!!!

Fulkerson Clan said...

i'm glad owen can't give me the "where did my mommy go" face yet! but i don't know, maybe he's used to all the yelling since he heard it all the time while in the womb! next time, distract her with some ritz crackers before you put on your angry face :D

Ashlee Garn said...

Ok, I know this is supposed to be sad! But I am giggling! We all have our moments, and I think every mom is guilty of assuming based of their kids prior behavior! Heck, I've done it with my nieces and nephews! No worries, maybe being scared like Boo she'll learn to stay out of trouble more so she doesn't get unhappy mommy :)

mintifresh said...

I do that with Annie all the time! I'm glad my...I mean your TV is alive and well!

Becky said...

Oh yes! I have been there! I have gotten after my kids without evidence! Then I have to go back and apologize for being wrong! (I hate that!) Poor baby girl! It is a sad day when your little ones see the other Mommy! Good luck!