Here are some pics from the past few months. The first picture, I tried to get a pic of my baby vampire, with her 2 side teeth coming in first. Also the headbands/bows pic, I made those! It has been a lot of fun & I am still dealing with the fact that my 10 month old daughter has not grown ANY hair! So I have started to make headbands, because it looks like she will be wearing those for a long time!! Enjoy the PICS~
Ok seriously...she was born like YESTERDAY! Stop getting so big!!! Your kids are adorable. Makes me laugh that she goes wide-eyed whenever you take her picture :)
Hair or no hair, your baby girl is so cute, she definitely has Fraser in her! The 3rd one down with the fence where she is looking right at the camera looks so much like you...I can not believe she is already 10 months old! Last time I saw her, she was a little younger than my little one is now! Crazy..I think it is time for all of us to have another girls night soon!
3 comments:
Ok seriously...she was born like YESTERDAY! Stop getting so big!!! Your kids are adorable. Makes me laugh that she goes wide-eyed whenever you take her picture :)
Hair or no hair, your baby girl is so cute, she definitely has Fraser in her! The 3rd one down with the fence where she is looking right at the camera looks so much like you...I can not believe she is already 10 months old! Last time I saw her, she was a little younger than my little one is now! Crazy..I think it is time for all of us to have another girls night soon!
OMGoodness...I am loving some of those pics...I love the goggles and the glasses. And your little girl looks so much like you-so cute!!!
Post a Comment