Saturday, January 16, 2010

Stop It!!

I was really hoping that my baby girl was not a monkey like my boys! But I was WRONG!

My boys were crawling at 6 months, walking by 9 months and climbing, running and jumping by 12 months.

Well my baby girl gave me a little bit of a break & she did not start crawling until she was 7 moths old. But still!!
She has been crawling for about 2 weeks now & she is already starting to pull herself up to things!! Anything she can get her hands onto...she grabs it and stands up, the couch, the boys bed, random boxes & containers!! She is driving me CRazy!
She will pull herself up to the couch, find something else that catches her attention and then she will fall over. I mean if you can not pay attention to what you are doing without falling DON'T DO IT!
She thinks she is such a big girl, she is already too cool for crawling and is ready to take on more!! It is funny when she finds a small container that is like 2 inches off the ground, she has to stand up next to it!! She is like almost bent in half, but she is STANDING so she is HAppy!!
I am not ready for the battered baby look for my precious little angel. The poor little baby's head that is forever bruised!! All the falls and crashes! Slow down baby....slow down!! Why do they grow so fast!? Its not fair.

3 comments:

The Larchars said...

Oh boy- I am totally going through the SAME thing right now. I was actually looking forward to her crawling however, because I thought that would entertain her for awhile... so wrong- Guess she's just a monkey too! I your little one is handling all the new bumps and bruises okay. Good luck!!!

Ashlee Garn said...

Does that mean it's time to have another one!? ;)

Amy said...

Your monkeys are so cute and if she wasn't a monkey too you would have to change the name of your blog. We wouldn't want that now would we?