On Christmas eve we had a yummy ham dinner, by candlelight. Then we made sugar cookies for Santa! Most of our sugar cookies were in the shape of Lego men!
We have a LOT of Legos around here & the boys got Legos from Santa, so I thought it was fitting to have Lego cookies too!
Around 9am on Christmas day, Steve and I woke up, to find HJ already in the
living room....dumping out his sisters stocking! After we woke up Po, we started
to open gifts. Then we headed over to Steve's parents house. The grandkids
were spoiled by their Uncle Benny!
After some games and treats we came back home & met my parents here. They watched the kids open their gifts from us. Then the boys opened their gift from Granny & Gramps....it was an awesome race track. ( its so fun, I even like playing with it)
After all that, I took a nap & left the boys to build their Legos.
Then it was off to my parents house for soup & games! It was a LONG day, but a fun one! :)
Hope you all had Very Merry Christmas TOO!






















No comments:
Post a Comment