Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Put me in the zoo

So its HOT outside...and I am the size of a baby whale! Man, I am glad this baby will be coming out next week!!

I was telling my friend the other day, that I feel like a zoo animal most days. I have energy in the morning, before it gets too hot. And then energy in the evening, after the sun has gone down- much like a zoo animal. I am sure I also resemble a zoo animal (or any animal for that matter), right after lunch time...as I lay on my bed under the fan, trying to stay cool.



I am trying to squeeze some fun kid time in the mornings- since we won't be doing much after the baby gets here. We go to the library, the park or wherever! I found this little park, that is next to a pond. And we have gone there a couple times, and we play on the playground & feed the ducks. Its great, because nobody is ever there! :)












Feeding the ducks!








I have always wanted a picture of my kids going down a slide together....and apparently I need to just let that dream go, because I can never achieve it!!


Sticks, sticks, sticks! My kids love collecting sticks of all kinds...and sword fighting with them! :P

1 comment:

Amy said...

You are a cute pregnant lady, not a zoo animal! Take er easy!