It was a great month for us, we did a lot of FUN things!
Here are lots of pictures to prove it! ha ha ha!! :)
WARD PARTY
Yoda & Darth Vader!
Indiana Jones & Yoda
Hj & his best bud Shelby- on their way to their school party!
Po in his first school parade!
We were up in the mountains at a party & we decided to take some pictures...hoping to get a good family picture!
These 2 pics were AWESOME- but they are not in focus.....if I printed it out, our faces would be a bit blurry! So sad!
we went trick or treating at Daddy's work!
A man was giving out ballons instead of treats!
PUMPKINS!!
We went to the pumpkin patch right after it had been snowing- so we stayed about 20min- quick photo op, grab your pumpkins & run back to the TRUCK! Brrrr
It can't be fall unless you play in some LEAVES!
Our yard did not have any leaves, SO they went to the neighbors & borrowed some!
3 monkeys!
my darling children!
We went up to Big Cottonwood canyon- to try ONE last time to get a good family picture!
I love this picture....Steve was having a hard time keeping his eyes open & they kept watering, so he is closing them tight & I looked up and said- its not even sunny! I love that Hj is yawning too!! :)
Silly Faces!
The boys were collecting sticks!
Drum roll please...we have a winner! I LOVE this picture- it will be hanging on my wall very soon!!
cute boys!
HaLLowEEn NiGHt!
Daddies gotta do, what a Daddies gotta do! She loves it when he throws her around!
Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
Hehe..Glad you finally got one you love. I love the one where you are looking up and he is squeezing his eyes shut LOL...You look so good in all of them though! love all of your costumes.
Post a Comment