ALL day!! Its such a change. He likes school & likes to eat lunch there, but he is having a hard time. He doesn't like staying at school ALL DAY LONG! But I think he will get better with time.
It took him about a week & a half to stop crying after I dropped him off in the morning. It would break my heart! He would get teary eyed and say "Mom, when will I see you again?" Then of course he would have a good day & be just fine when I picked him up.
Cute boy
Silly boy
Wipe the tears away!!
Line up
Hj was so bummed when Po started school & he hadn't yet! So he was so excited the day he went back!! He LOVES his pre-school teacher SOOO much, he couldn't wait to go back! He is having such a great time! No tears from him...he can't wait to get in there! :)
he loves school!
so excited to go back
it was a little bright that morning
Cute boy!
1 comment:
Too cute!
Post a Comment