She is becoming a little princess. Even though I didn't really want to call her a princess or have her wear anything that says Princess on it....she is one. She acts like the QUEEN! Its her way OR the highway! I am glad that she has her brothers to ground her a little bit. She will let you know if things aren't going right- and she doesn't hesitate to scream & yell at her brothers when they are taking her stuff! It is pretty amusing to see her yell at the boys- so usually the boys end up just laughing at her & she does not like that!
Here are somethings she likes:
playing outside or going downstairs
playing with baby dolls & strollers
playing with LEGOS! (she has only eaten a couple...)
eating string cheese,fruit & applesauce
she LOVES yogurt, pasta & baby cheese puffs!
she recently discovered a binky & now she loves that!! ( but she can only have it in her crib....this is usually the age to quit one, not get hooked on one!!)
she likes playing with her brothers, when they are nice! And they make her LAUGH & LAUGH like nobody can, it is adorable!
She can say:
Mama
Dada
Go Go
all done
wow
okay.....she says Ohhh-key
hello
hi
bye
hot
uh-oh
please
thank you
kuh-kuh
She can almost say Hj's name
(I can't think of any other words that she can say!)
When she wants something she will say "muh muh" over and over & she will bounce up and down on her feet! So cute.
14 months old...
Pocahontas here, found her OWN hair! I thought it was so cute- it makes her eyes POP!
Climbing Monkey!
She is so proud that she made it to the top!
found a marker...
Giving herself a butter pedicure!
15 months old
**Side Story**
The other day when my hubby came home, he was bored so I sent him outside to take some 15 month shots of Kenz. He did that & then he went to go pick up our boys from their friends house. After he left, I looked at the pictures that he had taken....some cute, some not so cute. He hadn't taken any close up pictures, so I brought her outside and took some more. I set her down on a chair I got 2 pictures of her, and then the chair FELL forward. So Kenz smashed into the camera lens & the camera smashed into my eye. I picked her up because she was screaming, I was holding her & holding my eye which HURT so bad! Then I looked at my hand....I was bleeding! :(
I went & cleaned it up to find that the camera had cut my eyebrow. It was not a big cut, but man it was bruised & tender! Ouch!
this picture is okay...
this picture cracks me UP! I love that he tried to fix her bow, and now its on her eyebrows!!
the 2 close up pictures that I got, before she got a new bruise on her face!! :(
my cut eyebrow
it hurt any time I would make an expression with my face....
Its hard to see in this picture, but if you look close, you can see the white half circle on her forehead.
2 comments:
She is just cute! That is all. It's a shame you like her more than the boys, tho...hahahahahahah
What a painful way for the photo session to end, but you got some super cute pics. Can't believe she's that old already
Post a Comment