I had a couple things to do today, that ended up taking a lot longer than I thought.
I took my kids to get free lunch (best thing EVER) then I needed to get to the grocery store & get some food. My poor daughter was SO tired, but I kept her wake until after the store. I get all my groceries & time to check out. I guess I should have checked my darn bank balance before I went to the store because my credit card was declined! CRAP! I did not have any cash OR my checkbook. So I loaded up my kids, ran to the bank, unloaded everyone and got some cash. By this time my daughter had fallen asleep, so I was carrying her around. I got back to the store- paid for my groceries & off we went. I was ready to be done & go home but my boys were running off and being stinkers! I was holding my sleeping 1yr old & trying to push my overloaded cart. Not just a regular cart, it was the rocket ship one, with the steering wheels on top for the kiddos, so it was extra heavy & not cooperating! A 20s something dude, was leaving the store the same time I was & saw that I was obviously struggling with the cart and my kids. Then he offered to push my cart to my van. He even waited patiently as I rounded up my boys. Its good to know that there are still decent people out there in the world!
3 comments:
I love this post! It makes me feel so good when I see people do nice things like that! Especially when it's someone young. You generally don't see that enough anymore. I was on trax a few months ago, and all the seats were taken when a woman got on the train. I was surrounded by men, and only one offered her his seat. He was a young guy too. I'm glad someone was there to help!
That guy deserves a shake or something! That's awesome!
Any time I go in public and get that reaction instead of the "why do you even leave your house" look I am delighted!! Where were all the Macey's baggers? They are the BEST!!
Post a Comment