Saturday, July 3, 2010

Gimme the Food!

Kenz is such an eater! She LOVES food, just like me! :) She had spaghetti for the first time last week and LOVED IT! I knew it was going to be a HUGE mess, she was orange from head to toe- so cute!





This picture makes me happy!





She started to eat the noodles she dropped! ha ha ha Round 2





I love her orange NOSE!




Not only does she love food-she loves the fridge too! If she is in the kitchen when it opens up, she runs over and sits inside! She loves sitting in there, its her favorite chair!

I usually buy yogurt in the BIG containers, because we all love it! But I bought some individual ones and Kenz got in the fridge & found one! Didn't take her long to open it up and get what she wanted! :)











She bit the lid until she got some yummy stuff!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

So CUTE!...Love her eyes, they are SO Pretty!...I think Mike will die when Gabriel gets to the "feeding himself" stage lol.