Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Family Pictures

Here are some of the fun pics that we took a week ago. It was a SUPER sunny day, so we are a little squinty- but they are great!































She did not want to stay with her brothers!! We tried SO many times to get all 3 of them together & she would not have it!! Little stinker.
















My brother Andy, with his little boy Will, Po, Me & Kenz and my SIL Mycah sitting on the rocks!


Doesn't it look like she is surfing!?


I love my girl! :)


brotherly love!





















Funny faces!



Tell me which picture you like best...



#1



#2



#3



#4

I love the pics that we got, but there are some shadows on our faces-so we are going to try again & see if the kids AND the sun can cooperate next time! :)

4 comments:

Laurie said...

#2 and #4 are my favorite ones...I think the ones above are cute, your little girlie sure loves you :). They are very cute though. I still love the one where she doesn't want to sit with the boys hehe...and the one of her "surfing" is adorable.

Nikki said...

I love #4 (so cute how HJ is huggin Steve) I also really like the one in the river with you and Steve looking at each other. Did Andy take the pics? Love them.

mintifresh said...

I really like 2 and 4! So cute, all of them!

Fulkerson Clan said...

i vote for #4 cause there's less shadows and i also love the one in the river where you and steve are staring at each other. precious!