My friend does a blog once a week, confessing various things. And it gave me an idea, but I couldn't think of much to confess, I was more confused about things....
I confess that I don't get how Po can be so skinny and yet he sits around playing video games all day. And then HJ is always on the go, playing outside and running around & he is heavier and huskier than Po.
I confess that I don't understand why my baby rolls herself onto her tummy & then cries! She doesn't want to be on her tummy.....yet every time I lay her down she rolls onto her belly!!
I confess that I also don't understand why my baby has become a FIRE CRACKER! She squeals and screams SOO LOUD! She almost sounds like a velociraptor! If you have not heard her yet.....be glad, she is a crazy noisy baby!!
I don't understand why on the days I have nothing to do, my kids are up at 7am, jumping in my bed & on the other mornings when we all need to get up and get ready for school, I have to drag them out of bed!!
I don't understand why every time I am running late, I get ALL red lights! And when I am not in a hurry, they all seem to be GREEN!?!?
I confess that I want to know where those protesters get their signs!! I have seen a lot of protesters, with a BIG sign that says "Shame on Four Corners.....blah blah blah....Labor dispute" And all the signs are the SAME! Except obviously the name of the company they are protesting?! Is there one company out there, single handedly providing these signs for the many under paid workers!?
5 comments:
HJ is heavier and huskier because muscle weighs more the fat. Po's just a fatty!
That's weird about the red lights, cause I always seem to hit green lights...
Maybe I'll do a confessional. Hmm...
If Po's a fatty, I want to be like Po ~ hahahah
Was Kenz bein shy here? I don't remember any crazy baby noise :)
I get hit red lights when I'm running late too and my kids always fight and trash the house on days I'm most stressed or have a ton of things to do ~ likfe can be soo unfair. Love ya!
I must agree with my sisters!! So the question is are these things happening more on the busy crazy days or do we just notice them more often when we are stressed and running late? Coming from a person who is ALWAYS late- no matter how I try- I feel like things are crazy and stressful most of the time!! but how boring would my life be without all that! ummmm boring or quiet? I could go for quiet! ;)
Oh...I am loving these! I hear ya on so many of those...I swear my kids know when it's the weekend, and that means "GET UP EARLY, AND AT THE SAME TIME, AND BUG MOM AND DAD!" Man, I wish they had an "off" button sometimes. But hey, if I got sleep like I wanted to, I wouldn't appreciate it so much EVERY night, huh!
The Po diet will work for me!!!! I know it. I always feel bad when I come to your door and H runs out...I'm like crap, now she has to chase him down and carry him in kickin & screamin!
Post a Comment