Tuesday, September 15, 2009

FiRsT DaY oF ScHoOl

Here are some pictures of the boys first day of school.

HJ is with Shelby and her cousin Ellie!


HJ was not excited to start pre-school. He kept telling me NO, I don't want to go to school!! I HATE EVERYONE AT SCHOOL!!! ( he is the angry one remember!)So when we went for the orientation....he did pretty well. He was looking forward to going to school. But the first day came and he cried, and today is his 3rd day of school and I left him there, crying. I really hope this stops soon! I feel so bad, leaving him there crying while the teacher is trying to get class started!! When I pick him up, he says that he has had a fun time & he enjoys school.....I just wish he would stop crying!

HJ goes to school 2 days a week, in the morning. I tried getting Po on am kindergarten, but no luck. So those 2 days a week, I am rushing around. Hurry and eat breakfast, then take HJ to school...then hurry and pick him up then have lunch & hurry and take Po to school. Those days are crazy for me! So HJ's first day of
pre-school happen to fall on school picture day for Po. So that made my day even more stressful. After we picked up HJ, we needed to hurry home & get Po all ready for pictures. When we get home, HJ decides he doesn't want to wear his shirt any more & proceeds to rip it off, not bothering to unbutton it. So he is in time out for ripping up his shirt & Po was being a naughty little turkey, so he went in time out too!! I was trying to make lunch & the baby is screaming & I am thinking, what have I gotten myself into!! Luckily, I am starting to get the hang of things!














Here are a few pics of Kenz and her cousin Will. And they are laying on a blanket that my uncle gave my parents. My uncle wanted to get a blanket with my grandparents on it. My grandpa passed away a few months ago, so he thought it would be a nice idea. Well when the blanket arrived, the people making the blanket.....blew the picture up to a huge SIZE! So now it is just kind of a creepy blanket, with my grandparents HUGE heads on it!! And the under side of the blanket is REALLY creepy, because their heads are GREEN! Its crazy!! But its a nice blanket for the kids to roll around on & re-connect with Grandpa!









Po was so excited to start kindergarten this year!! We went to the school and took some pictures with him and his friends. Po & Evan only wanted to play Star Wars though, instead of standing nicely. I got a picture of him marching into school, with a skip in his step even.


After Po's first day of school, I asked him how things went & he said, "The teacher kept telling me to be quiet! She didn't let me talk while she was talking!! And Mom, she was talking for like 20 MINUTES!!!" So every day I would ask him, how many times did the teacher have to tell you to be quiet & he would say...."Only 1 time, maybe 2 times...ALRIGHT she said it 3 TIMES!!"
I was telling Po that he needed to be quiet so the teacher can tell him everything that he needs to learn & his response was " I will tell my teacher what I NEED to LEARN!"
I can't belive my child!! He is a crazy little chatter box!








6 comments:

Nikki said...

Creeepy! (the blanket heehehe) Don't think I want to see it life size ;P
Hope Hunter gets used to school quickly and maybe he will be come easier to leave at other times too =)

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Frasers said...

apparently Po already knows it all!

Laurie said...

Hehe how cute are they all? Po is a little stud :). Hopefully HJ gets past the crying soon...You should tell Andy and Mycah that little Will is adorable too. (makes me so excited to see my little guy soon!)..So cute to see him and Kenz together :). and yes that is a creepy blanket lol

Amy said...

Whew you've been busy over there! What a handsome family! You could hang that blanket on a flagpole for a family reunion or something?!?

Krista S said...

That blanket is scary! Hunter will be fine...the good thing is that he is always happy when you pick him up cause he has had a good time. Plus, look on the bright side, at least he doesn't cry so hard that he makes himself puke all over Mrs. Marla....that would stink!!! Hahaha!