Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's True

Yes, its true.....you are not just seeing things. I am actually doing a post!!
AMAZING! I know. I don't know how most of you guys do it?! I can not keep up on my blog any more. But lets be honest, I can't keep up on a lot of things... I mean I am lucky just to get myself and my kids dressed every morning & get them to school on time and make dinner! Everything else, is a bonus! If I did the dishes and a load of laundry it must have been a great DAY! I have a spare moment right now, so here we go!

They always say that kids say the darndest things and they do!

Here are a few words in HJ's vocab right now:

serstee............thirsty

swamich............sandwich

feef...............thief

swanger............stranger

perfick............perfect

azert..............dessert

snoot snacks.......fruit snacks

lun more..........one more

And I am not sure where he learned this word, I guess it is not a bad word....but he always says erected. He will say this church was erected. That Temple was erected.....maybe he learned it from his 50 something year old Nursery teacher?! I think, what 3 year old says that?!?



Even my 5 year old Po, still says a couple things incorrectly & I LOVE IT! I think its cute. He says world....rild. And instead of say no to drugs......he says no to snugs! ha ha ha

Awww my 5 year old, always doing and saying CrAzY things!! And today was no different! I got a call from his Elementary school & they said Hello, we have your little boy here. I said oh really......and they paused for a while and I am thinking AND...... She finally continued & said that he had a marble up his nose & that I needed to come down there. We were talking for a minute & then she said, OH never mind, he just blew it right OUT! Ohh great! :)
So when Po came home, I asked him about it and he said that he put this bead (that he took from our house) in his nose and then used a pencil to push it UP! That must have felt GOOD! I wanted to ask him if he was really that bored at school, but I didn't want to know the answer to that. So come to find out, he told the teacher that something was in his nose & she did not believe him at first, because she could not see anything up there. But Po never let it go....kept telling her that something was up there. So I guess she finally takes him down to the office ( which is where they called me & where he finally got it out.) And while she was gone, I guess the other students in the class went a little crazy (hard to believe that 5 year olds would get out of hand!!)& the other kindergarten teacher had to come in and settle them down!! They got in trouble and went to recess late. But Po says that he was the only one playing.....because everyone else made a wrong choice!!

This guy keeps me on my toes....I wonder what he will do next, my moms says I should write a book when he gets older called, surviving Po.

4 comments:

The Larchars said...

LOL! That would be a fun book to read. I figured you were busy! It's got to be so hard with three kids, I don't know how you mom's do it! I still feel like I can never get through a simple checklist in the day!

The new pictures of your 3 little monkeys are super cute too!!!

Becky said...

I still laugh at that one! Gotta love it! You are a great mom!
Love ya!

Laurie said...

Hehe Sass...Your stories about your boys are always entertaining :). I love it. I guess we will see what my little guy ends up doing eh? LOL

Ashlee Garn said...

Surviving Po is right! You have your hands full! You've got to be the most capable mom I've ever met!