Monday, December 8, 2008

Yeah, I finally saw it!



Twilight, Twilight, Twilght! Horray, I finally went and saw the movie!


I actually really liked it! So many people didn't like it & I think that helped me like it! I heard so many negative comments ( every man their own ) But I went into it thinking, okay maybe it is not so good! I do agree that the special effects were pretty cheesy.....but over all I really enjoyed it! :)


***If you haven't seen the movie or read the books....don't read on***




I think that my favorite part was.....when Bella meets the Cullens at their house. And they are using the kitchen for the first time, to be nice and make her something to eat. And she says that she is starving & Edward says..she just ATE! Then Rosalie shatters that bowl!! Then Edward's face is great.....he is so annoyed with his "family" and takes Bella somewhere else!! Then it is the best when Esme tells Rosalie to clean it all up! Hahahahah so motherly!!




I also liked the part where Angela and Jessica are explaining the Cullen family to Bella. And she is saying how Rosalie and Emmett are together...and how it is kind of wrong since they are "brother & sister" I just laughed!! If they only KNEW!




As far as the casting.....I really liked Jessica! She totally nailed it!! I think all of Bella's friends were cast well, and Mike Newton is even more annoying than I thought! I thought Bella was pretty well cast..but she just seemed really fidgety to me & that was kind of annoying and I didn't think that Edward and Bella clicked very well!! And that bothered me since they are suppose to be in LOVE! I also thought Charlie was really funny!


As far as the Cullens....LOVED Alice , Emse, Carlisle & Emmett. I didn't really like Rosalie very much..I don't know if the mole was real or not, but it wasn't working for me! And in the books I really liked Jasper.....but I was not liking him in the movie! My sister-in-law said she thought he looked like Edward scissor Hands & he TOTALLY DOES!! Hahahahahahah Oh and I thought James was SOO SCARY!! Good thing he is all burned up!! Now here comes his pissed off MATE!


I am so excited for the next movies, I am sure it will be better...but it is not due out for another 15 years! Hahaha Just kidding, I don't know when? But I am ready & I want to re-read the books!!

I just really don't like Jasper's hair! I think they shold have kept his hair like the top picture!!

8 comments:

Laurie said...

Hehe. Well I'm glad you liked it. I was just laughing through the entire thing! :)...You are definitely right, Bella is WAY too fidgety all the time. That is one thing that really bothered me. And She and Edward didn't have a connection and their conversation was sooo choppy. I was annoyed because the whole point of the book was that they were SO in love and you don't even really feel it from them at all. I thought they could have chosen much better people to do the acting. (and put much less makeup on carlisle!). And it may have turned out better. Maybe I shouldn't have been looking for all the bad things and just enjoyed the movie hehehe :). I should see it again, maybe I'd like it more the second time.

yettie/jessie said...

i am glad you got to see it i way loved it not as much as the books of corse but i really loved that stephanie had a little part in there that was cool and i thought kristen and robert did a pretty good job i just thought it was ocward some times but i can not wait for new moon and ya i came home and re read the books all over again.

yettie/jessie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Frasers said...

Even though Jasper looks like Edward Scissor Hands, I TOTALLY love him! I think he is my favorite! I think the Edward Scissor Hands look adds more the the feeling EVERYONES emotions. I would look like I was in pain too! Thanks for inviting me to go with you! And for basically being my suga momma for the day :) It was so fun and I can't wait to own the movie!!

mintifresh said...

I loved Jasper! He looked sooo uncomfortable all the time he couldn't even blink! It was hilarious! I loved that scene in the kitchen, too! I wish there was more with the family! I thought they did a really good job of turning a book into a movie! I didn't know Stephanie was in it-the author? Now I have to see it again!

Ashlee Garn said...

Ok, I'm not patient enough to type ALL of what I think on here, so you and I ought to just chat! :) I will call you :)

Oh, and how about another girls' night? We should have done Twilight for the girl's deal :)

Tiff-E said...

Yeah. I am with ya, on almost all of the same stuff! I loved Alice too, she was exactly how I pictured her. I know it's hard to make a movie out of a book, and what a hard one, cause the book was soo great...Anyway, I'm totally inspired to read em again now too... Oh, and when can you get together? I'd love to do a playdate soon! (Or maybe after the holidays?)

This Place is a Disaster! said...

Gall!! I am so sick of hearing about this book and movie but no one will tell me about it. They just say, "You have to read the book." I am so glad you spilled some beans!!!!!!!