Our 1st day at Disneyland it was raining! It wasn't too bad & we were prepared for the rain! Our first stop of course was Fantasyland & I was so excited to go on all the rides with the kids. But it turns out, Hunter is SCARED of all the rides in Fantasyland!! (Okay maybe not Casey Jr. the Train!) So on every ride we went on, he hid his head in my arm and was near tears!! Who would have thought that this little dare devil wouldn't like the rides!! Porter was having a great time and liked the rides. Oh yeah, and at the end of Snow White....there was some cast members saying "Congrats, you won a free pair of Mickey ears!" Sweet! I am pretty sure they were just trying to get rid of them, they probably didn't sell well.....but hey they were FREE!!
So we walked around some more in the rain & then we spotted Woody & Jessie! The first characters we saw!! The look on my kids' faces...was priceless!! They were so excited to go up and see them close up and hug them, it was awesome!! After lunch we met up with Melissa/Ivan and went on some rides together. By that time the sun was going down and it was COLD!! We stayed long enough to watch the Pixar Play Parade and eat some dinner and then we went back to the hotel!
Tuesday was a much nicer day and we met up with Melissa/Ivan that morning in California Adventure. Steve & Ivan went on the big rides and Melissa and I took the kiddies around the Bug's Life area. We had a lot of fun & I don't think that Hunter cried on any of the rides!! A miracle!! After lunch we went back to the hotel for some much needed quiet time! We came back and hit some more rides & had dinner. Then we watched the firework show over by the bay.
Tuesday was a much nicer day and we met up with Melissa/Ivan that morning in California Adventure. Steve & Ivan went on the big rides and Melissa and I took the kiddies around the Bug's Life area. We had a lot of fun & I don't think that Hunter cried on any of the rides!! A miracle!! After lunch we went back to the hotel for some much needed quiet time! We came back and hit some more rides & had dinner. Then we watched the firework show over by the bay.
( it wasn't as crowded there) And afterward it started to snow! Well it was soapy bubbles, but it was fun....just don't stick out your tongue!! We stayed until closing that night and the kids were still awake, so we were going on lots of rides! :)
Ponchos on and riding the tram to go to Disneyland!
Woody & Jessie!! None of them were looking at me because Daddy was taking a picture on the other side.....good thing I got Po looking at me!

Pixar Play Parade was a lot of fun & my kids really enjoyed watching it!!
I told Po to be scared...because Hopper was going to GET HIM!!!
Tuesday morning....going on all the fun little rides they have in the Bug's Life area! I love that area, it is so cute!
Popsicle Benches!! The kids were having fun!





















3 comments:
Great pics! You and Melissa make me want to do this next year for Christmas! It looks like so much fun!!
Lots of fun pictures!! Looks like it was lots of fun even if the weather was a little crazy!!
So fun Sass! I haven't been to Disneyland since right after we graduated and that time half the park was closed down (THE BEST HALF!) I have never seen the bug's life, the toy story or monster's inc parts! hahaha. One day :D. Looks like so much fun. Your kids are so cute :). When do you find out what you are having?
Post a Comment