My hubby came home from Brazil & brought plenty of goodies & souvenirs.
Strawberry yogurt candy bites- SOO yummy!
cookies-chocolate-cookies-candy-more cookies and Cevada- a drink similar to Postum!
Their cookies & packages were so cute!
Baby approved.
Steve wanted all of our shirts to be the Brazilian colors- green & yellow!
Love my cute girls!
AJ won't be wearing her shirt for a while....
With 3 kiddos in school, I am all alone with the little one for a few hours a week. And somehow she still manages to get into mischief She has just started to climb up the chairs & venture out onto the table. She LOVES it when her siblings leave their uneaten food & other items on the table.
Po was riding his scooter in the road (I told him not to) and he fell off. Hitting his face onto the road. It was an awful site- he was bleeding everywhere! I thought for sure he was going to need some stitches. I do know that mouth wounds BLEED & bleed- but they heal quickly. Thankfully he was doing a lot better the next day.
This face makes me laugh-
AJ is 14 months old!!
She loves to play Peek-a-boo! She will usually only put one hand over her eyes & then say EeeeAhhh! Po use to say Pee Yaah instead of peek-a-boo. So now Steve and I encourage our little ones to say Pee Yaah!!
She adores her brothers & sister. And they are really great with her- most of the time! :)
Once while playing peek-a-boo with daddy- it sounded like she said ' where are you??'
It was so cute, she has only said it a couple times...Her favorite word is still NO- NO-NO!
And she will 'get mad' at Hj and shake her finger in front of his face and jabber out words with a scowl on her face. It is SO funny to watch- and Hj thinks its pretty funny too.
she is starting to give those dirty looks
I LOVE this face!!
I was trying to be creative & plopped her in the wheel-barrel! She liked it for a minute.
then she wanted OUT!
She even tried to escape!
After such a hard photo shoot- I guess the girls worked up an
appetite for ice cream, straight out of the
carton- yummy! :P
So my husband took him back to have the procedure done. So while Hj was waiting for the numbing meds to kick in- he sat and watched a movie and chewed & chewed on his lip. Steve could not tell what Hj was doing- so when the dentist returned- Hj had punctured his cheek/lip several times.
They were able to remove part of the root. After 2 hours of trying to get the rest out- they stopped. The dentist said the rest of the root will just come up, when the tooth pushes it out.
The dentist prescribed some antibiotics, to make sure his punctured lip wouldn't get infected! Poor kid was so miserable!! Steve felt so bad for him- he took him to the store and let him pick out ANY Lego set he wanted!!
This picture was taken a few days later- and it looks SO much better. You can see a little bit of the sores in the corner healing...
Delicious gold in a bottle! YUMMY! We bottled some peaches! ( My 2nd time EVER!) We were a little late buying the peaches, so we spent a little more $$$ than we wanted to on them. But it all worked out in the end & they will taste so much better than the ones at the store in a can!!
I love when my boys school work brings a smile to my face- here are a couple examples:
Hj drew a picture of his family.
HA HA HA! Looks like daddy should go on a diet...
Po wrote about what he did on summer vacation. His story varies with what really happened- but I loved it!!
"On summer vacation I did 2 things. First I went to camp at my canyon. Then I played Minecraft everyday accept Sunday"
I love his stick figure drawings- they have so much character!! This is a self portrait!
Him on the left in front of the TV
And then him at the canyon.
( he usually colors himself brown, not sure if he looks in the mirror much??)
But that is a rattlesnake saying ' Tttttttttttttt'
And he is saying OH NO!
HA HA HA HA!!!
1 comment:
Such a cute post. Your little AJ is so precious -- as are all of your kids!
Post a Comment