4th Of July!
I sure do love these cute kids-
We went and watched fireworks with my family! It was fun- my kids loved watching the fireworks with their
cousins & of course eating yummy treats!!
cousins & of course eating yummy treats!!
HaPPy, hAppY BiRtHdAy to AJ!
My little baby is ONE!
I decided to just make her a ONE cake-
Even tho it is not too creative, I still think its kinda cute!
For the rest of the kiddos, I made some corn on the cob cupcakes!!
YUM!
Blow out the candle AJ- or maybe I will...
She was ready to dig in!
I LOVE CAKE!
Time for presents!
I took some 1 year old pics of her:
who wants to smile for the camera- when you can play in the garden!?
cute teeth!
This expression make me LAUGH! ha ha ha- something is going on behind me-
Look mom, grass!!
How does this thing work?!
more importantly, how do I get out?!
Camping- camping!!
We went down to the canyon again for the HUGE
family reunion!
There are over 400 members in his
mama's family!
It is always fun when we ALL get together!
We went down to the canyon again for the HUGE
family reunion!
There are over 400 members in his
mama's family!
It is always fun when we ALL get together!
We borrowed my parents trailer for the weekend. We had it all set up for about 5 minutes and Hj says-
I lost a lizard in the trailer! WHAT!? I was not looking forward to sleeping in there & finding a lizard on my face in the morning!! A few days later I found him clinging on for dear life on the window! I am so glad we did not sleep on top of him!!
He was pretty cute!
My brother-in-law brought some soda pop rockets. They were shooting them off & Kenz got too close- she was SPRAYED with water/mud!! She was so sad that her shirt got dirty! I am pretty sure the picture says it all!
Rub-a-dub-dub! 3 toddlers in a tub! It was pretty hot, so we let the babies play in some water- but the water was FREEZING cold & AJ was not having it!
We all made these cool survival bracelets- I think Steve made this one, we all got into it!
tiniest horny toad EVER! He was the size of a peanut M&M- SO CUTE!!
She was walking all over the place- she loved to explore!
It rained & rained on Sunday- so we had a lot of clothes/items needing to hang up & dry!
We had a really good time & only found ONE rattlesnake! (WOOT!) Too bad it was in OUR camp site-
We had a really good time & only found ONE rattlesnake! (WOOT!) Too bad it was in OUR camp site-
ohhh well!
BUSTED!
I am pretty sure her sister gave her some candy- yummy chocolate!
A sign of an awesome summer: pure EXHAUSTION!!! Who falls asleep on a chair like this!?
My boys don't dress up so much any more- but when they do, they don't mess around!!
I think the mustache is a nice touch!
I think the mustache is a nice touch!
Kenz picked out this book @ the library....in fact she managed to check out 2 of them! It is for an older child, but it had FAIRIES on it- so she wanted it! She has actually "read" it a few times- the other day she said: " Mom, could you be a little more quiet please- I am trying to read!!!"
She said it a few times- she was very polite- but she made me laugh....which made her more frustrated! :P
My cute binky baby!! Wearing her new shoes!
Someone left the fridge open & AJ grabbed a yogurt! She went to town!! She even used the flimsy lid as a SPOON! She was pretty mad when I took it away!!
No comments:
Post a Comment