Friday, June 22, 2012

May



Po is now a cub scout! He is thrilled to be a WOLF-
WAY TO GO PO









 It was Po's FIRST Pinewood Derby- and he won first place!  But he did have a lot of help from Daddy!










We went down to the canyon again over memorial weekend- Its such a beautiful
spot, down by Bryce Canyon.
 We brought a HUGE group with us this year....My parents,2 of my sisters and my younger brother and all their families, of course. I think there were like 26 of us. We hope to have the rest of my siblings join us down there soon!! :D
 My kids love finding lizards and horny toads- Hj is getting really good at catching them. This toad he affectionately named horny!?!?!?
 The kids love building waterfalls down at the wash- and AJ was eating all the sand/dirt! Nice goatee, baby!!
                     Kenz is FROZEN from playing in the water- but she had fun!

                                                            Love my girls!

                          I love this creepy tree- it is a perfect halloween tree!

Po was rolling around in the dirt- he is almost unrecognizable! 
PULL! This was my 2nd time shooting a gun. And my first time shooting a shot gun!
That gun was SO heavy! And the kickback was not pleasant!! But I hit a clay pigeon
on my 3rd shot! I thought that was pretty good.



While we were at the canyon- we celebrated my birthday! It was on Sunday, and late Saturday night it was just me & my parents awake in the cabin. So I turned to my Mom and said- what time
was I born?!  And she smiled- and said in the wee morning hours, around 3am....
Then she said, 29 years ago at this time....the three of us were all alone together, getting ready for a
wonderful event!

I was hoping that since we were camping, and there were no calendars around- 
that I really wasn't turning 29....but alas, that wasn't true.






KENZ turned 3!!


               opening gifts at my parents house....she did not crack a smile, what a stinker!

                                     Strawberry Shortcake movie! She LOVES it!

Its a cute, pink, ruffled skirt- just her style! :)

           The morning of her ACTUAL birthday- she got some more princess dolls!
                                       Balloons & gifts- she was one happy girl!
Daddy bought her a PrincessTiana Barbie!

                                     And some LEGO's....imagine that!

 Kenz also got a DORA scooter.....but when Daddy was assembling it, a part was broken. So he returned it & Kenz saw the Princess scooter and wanted it instead! :)
Her princess cake!



                                                   Her princess scooter
                         so many helpers to put it together...whats taking so long???!
                                                          She LOVES it!
make a wish little girly!

                                                   HaPPY BIRTHDAY KENZ!!!

 I hope it was a fabulous birthday- you had been waiting SOO long for this day to come!!!