Thursday, June 14, 2012

April


                        She loves the dishwasher SO much- she is such a monkey!


                   Nice weather is on its way- I love this cute spring dress on her!

                                                                                  
Picking the "flowers"



Dear ragamuffin, those are some expensive stickers you have!







Po is EIGHT years OLD!

                  He got a bunch of scout things for his Birthday.....He is so excited to start!


                                                            Make a wish...
                                                         Yes, he is crazy!!! ha ha ha






His actual Birthday:

                                         A new shirt to wear to school!

                                   Thats a handsome boy, right there!

time for presents!

Loves Ninjago!!

                                            Casting a spell on his "cake"!

 I got creative/lazy this year.... he is starting to like Harry Potter- so I made a bunch of wizardly type shapes out of rice crispie treats!!
                                                    the sorting hat-

 Yeah, these are interesting.... a tae kwon do guy- Harry with his wand- a broom- a spells book & a lightning bolt?! Kinda sad, but he liked it! :)
I think he was excited to get HARRY POTTER the video game, what do you think?!!?


                   HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

No comments: