Po lost both of his top front teeth & he looks SO cute!! I love the way he talks with them gone.....
He gets very protective of his loose teeth- he won't let anyone TOUCH them!! He has to be the one to remove it from his mouth, so they end up hanging out of his head for weeks. And it can get very frustrating, so I told him that the tooth fairy had been flying around our house every night- to see if it had come out that day. So the morning that he finally pulled it out- he put the tooth in a baggie, along with this note:
What a sweet boy!! So cute to think he needed to appologize to the tooth fairy!! I was telling my hubby that the tooth fairy should write him a note back, but Steve said don't do it. It was sad the next morning, when Po was bummed that the tooth fairy had not written a note back!?!
this is a reminder of what the hauka is, and its a picture of some half naked men too!! HaPPy EasTER!
Kenz LOVED the fact that we had pink & purple eggs in the fridge, so she decided to get ALL the eggs out- she is so sweet!! :P
Easter goods from the Bunny
love her grin-
My precious princess Kenz!
I love her hand gesture- its like she is saying of COURSE I am CUTE!! I put her hair in a pony tail for the first time!! She hated it, but it looks SO cute!!! LOVE IT!
Sweet baby AJ!
Love my girls
sweet kisses-
kiddo chaos
Hj & Kenz with their "its too bright out here" faces- they look so much alike!! ha ha ha
I love the way that Kenz is looking at Hj- because he is crazy!! Also-AJ is so DONE!
I love his smile with his 2 front teeth missing!! Handsome Po
My boys are crazy- but I love 'em!!
Handsome Hj
that permanent tooth was coming in quick- good thing we had both teeth pulled-
** The tooth fairy has been busy around here!!**
No comments:
Post a Comment