AJ is now 9 months old. She is so cute. One of her bottom teeth, finally pushed through. YAY for that!!
She prefers to stand & LOVES to jump, jump,jump- that is how her Daddy can make her happy. She is a mama's girl- she is kind of happy when other people hold her- but once she spots ME....she will cry & cry, until I come and get her. I love how her siblings can make her giggle!! And they love to make her smile- when AJ is crying, they sing to her, its so sweet.
She likes being outside & gets mad when we shut the door, after her siblings go out.
Her brothers were walking by this age- but she is still crawling & I am okay with that. I think Kenz was walking about 10 months, so we will see what next month brings. Its funny when I put AJ in certain outfits & I think back- Kenz was walking when she wore this outfit.
This is Kenz at 14months
1 comment:
She is so dang cute, I love the expressions she has! She looks so much like Kenz, but at the same time, so different. I can't wait to see my 2 together!
Post a Comment