My kiddos have been saying some funny stuff recently- and I want to remember them, so here they are:
Kenz:
she always adds multiple "S"s to words like,
treatses, treatsies, pantses, shoesies, babiessss.....it make me laugh! When she says "Mommy can I have some treatsies??" Adorable.
She puts her finger to her head and says
" I have a dea!!" (idea)
Then she will put her finger to her lips and say: Hmmmmmm let me think, think, think!
Now that she is potty trained- she wants to wear her undywears! :)
When she says prayers, she makes sure to always bless her flamly!!
When she falls over- she says, I'm okay-I'm okay- I'm OKAY!!
My poor little 2 year old is still having a lot of nightmares, and it breaks my heart!
She will get out of her bed and come into ours- and then she will just start screaming in her sleep! Sometimes she will also say things....the other night she was saying:
" Those are MY chips!!!"
"Its NOT fair!!"
and she woke up and said- "there are ANTS all over me- I wanna hold you mommy!!!"
so sad! :(
Hj is starting to become one of those dudes, with the motto- don't ask, don't tell- when it comes to important things....so I don't hear too much from him- except how well he did on his video game! (But I will take it!) So the other day at lunch, he asked me:
Mom, what is a nerd??
- I said its someone who is really smart....some people get teased for being nerds....but nerds usually make a lot of money when they grow up!
And he replies: I can't wait to be a NERD! LOL
He asked me what would happen if you watched church movies EVERYDAY!????
I said, I dunno what would happen- tell me...
He said, well you would be SuPER RIGHTEOUS!! And that would be awesome.
Po- ohh my sweet Po....he is reading everything- every warning, every label & sign. And when he is not in his own little bubble- he is very aware of what is going on-
I have been driving the truck a lot recently and Po sits in the front seat with me. And he is CONSTANTLY checking my speedometer and checking what the speed limit sign says- even if I am 2 miles over...he gets mad at me!! :P
Also, there is that warning on the sun visor about children under the age of 12- well he read that warning the other day and started to freak out! MOM!! This says children under 12 could get seriously INJURED or even KILLED!!! I kind of giggled at his tone and he started to cry and said- I DON'T WANT TO GET SERIOUSLY INJURED OR DIE!!!! I told him that I would drive very safe and my top speed would only be 35mph AND we are in a HUGE truck, if we crashed- the other car would be in much more trouble then we would be!!
We went and visited my sister in law, at her new house in Clearfield. Any way, we ended up getting lost. Eventually the kids figured it out. So Po says, maybe we should say a prayer. So we did & we were still lost- so he says maybe we should thirst too!! I said thirst? Do you mean fast?? So adorable!! But our prayers were answered and we found our way!!! :)
The other night, as we were brushing our teeth- Po said: "No charge for awesomeness or attractiveness!" I was laughing SOO hard- he said it was from kung Fu Panda!
The boys took their bunk beds apart- and Po was doing a flip off the top bunk- and he landed right below his knee, onto the metal frame. I agreed with him that it was very painful..... but I think he was milking it just a little. Because he came upstairs looking for a snack, and when I told him no- he couldn't manage the strength to make it back downstairs. So I was sitting on the couch, with my laptop and he is moaning and groaning on the steps- I keep telling him, you can make it downstairs!! Finally he says
"Mom, your injured son is MORE important then your computer, right now!!!"
I laughed a little and said- you are RIGHT! So I closed my computer and scooped that boy up in my arms and took him to the basement! :)
As I was writing this-I heard Po yelling from the bathroom saying: " MOM! I have a distress HERE!!" When I got to the bathroom, I said whats the problem- he said, I can't reach the toilet paper!! ha ha ha ha!!
My kids are great, I love 'em!
1 comment:
I love it! I can't wait until Gabriel starts speaking! :)...I love that Po said "there's no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness" LOL. Mike says that every once in awhile (he loves Kung Fu Panda) hehe :)
Post a Comment