AJ and Po look so cute! Not sure what the other 2 are looking at??
My sweet little pumpkin!
Her shirt says- Mommy's Pumpkin- so true!
the boys picking out which one they want...
Wheel barrow rides! :)
Dorothy playing outside in her "costune"- we had just gotten back from trick or treating at my hubby's work! They got SO much candy there!!
my awesome neighbor made a big pile of leaves (in HIS yard!) for the kids to jump in!
My little Dorothy & her cute dress full of sequence.
such a cutie!
giving the puppy kisses!
I love his hat & the teeth!
Grrrrr- look out for Hj the castle warrior..guy
Po the Commander!! I really like his hanger gun!
watch out!
she was falling over just as I took the picture...
Snow White!
cute kiddos
we went trick or treating in my parent's neighborhood. And this is the treat that their neighbor's gave. This candy man- is hand sewn....and has crayons, pencils & candy!! Wow someone worked hard on making one for every kid!!
This is Hj's spacer that is suppose to be in his MOUTH! I am definitely that Mom who takes all the DOTS, MILK DUDS, CARMEL & GUM out of their kid's bags. So if my kids receive that type of treat while we are out- they usually hurry and open it to eat some, before I throw it in the trash. So on Halloween night, I was going through my kids candy bags and I found this huge ball of carmel, on further investigation....I found that it also contained Hj's metal spacer. So he not only just threw it into his trick or treat pumpkin- but he did NOT even tell me that it fell out. But my guess is, that he was just eating the milk dud and suddenly it got really HARD!! So he just spit it into his candy bucket! I am glad that he didn't throw it away! And I am glad that I didn't throw it away either! :)
Hope that everyone had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment