Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Soccer Mom

I never really thought that I would be a soccer mom! But the last couple of months, that is ALL we have been doing. Both boys wanted to play soccer this spring- and I knew it was going to busy, but its just been CrAzY! I even convinced Steve to coach Hj's soccer team, and Hj loved that his Daddy was the coach! Steve does not know much about sports- but he did a great job & figured some things out along the way! Since the weather this spring has been so bipolar- we had to cancel a few games & I usually got stuck calling all the parents and telling them...I don't know why I hated it so much- but I did. Now that soccer is over with, Steve feels like he needs to coach a team for Po. So we asked Po what sport he wanted to play next year- Soccer was definitely OUT....he said he wanted to play a sport that did not involve running!! ha ha ha, no sports came to mind! Maybe he will be a swimmer??



Steve doing some drills with the little munchkins!


Hj getting aggressive out there- and giving me a crazy look!


Hj really loved getting into the game & trying to get the ball...











Po is getting into to the game-


ohhh wait, never mind. He is out there on the left- doing, something??





Po & his buddy Annie- skipping off the field! I love this picture....


My cute little soccer players!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How fun that Steve was the coach! Your boys are getting so big, we miss you guys.