Thursday, December 16, 2010

Just a Couple Things...

My 4 year old has some infatuation with PEANUT BUTTER!
He does not really eat it that often, but he is constantly SAYING it.
Peanut.Butter. ALL Day long. He says it so often, that my little girl, has started
saying butter, butter!
I will ask him a question, like how was school? His reply- PEANUT BUTTER!!
Okay?! Random?
what do you want for lunch? Peanut Butter.
what do you ant for dessert? peanut butter.
Will you tell me when Po gets home? What about peanut butter?!
What??
I don't know why it is bothering me so much, but he is driving me nuts...ha ha NUTS, PeaNUTS!
Any way, I guess there are worse words he could be saying, but he LOVES these words so much!






I also, have a question-
What is the deal with people saying "I need to get my hair did"
I do not understand it?!!
I thought maybe it was a race thing
then I heard it on "30 Rock"
and now people are saying it all over the place!
I called my cousin, who does my hair & I told her it was time to get my hair done and she said don't you mean its time to get your hair did?? I asked her if she knew where this saying had originated, and she did not know?!
So I am asking the blogging world, what is the deal with this saying?? Please enlighten me!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I think it started as a race thing, was in a couple movies, other's liked it and started saying it, then it caught like wild fire and everyone now says it. That is my guess anyway!