My little Kenz is 7 weeks old today, I can't believe how time FLIES!She is almost smiling in this picture, its amazing how happy they are AFTER they have eaten!!
These next few pictures were all taken today! :)
She is pondering......hmmm
So cute
I think she is getting hungry!
This is the outfit she was wearing, BEFORE she pooped everywhere!So I know that most babies don't smile at you for a while. But I also know that some babies smile A LOT in their sleep and stuff. Well Kenz has not been a smiler! And it makes me sad! :( My friend Krista's baby has been smiling for like a month!! Steve was out of town for a week & when he got home, she gave him a big grin!! :) Okay, okay so she is tired of looking at my mug. But come on a little grin will make me SO Happy! I am the one that FEEDS her COME ON, one little grin!! I was telling my mom, that she doesn't smile at me and she said that when I was a baby, and I was crying...she would sing me a song and it would make me cry harder!! So maybe Kenz is more like me then I think!
I took her over to my friend's house for the first time. And she was holding her and trying to make her smile & I said she is not a smiler yet. Then my little stinker gives her the Cutest and Biggest SMILE! What a turkey!!
She has just started to smile at me....a little bit! She is so sweet when she smiles, I hope she keeps it up and starts to do it more, its so cute.
Here are a few more pictures:
This is a picture of her in the outfit we brought her home in. It was such a cute dress....but I NEVER imagined that she was going to be such a big baby... we couldn't even button up the 2nd button on the dress!! How SAD! So I put it back on her when she was a week old or so, for one last time before it wouldn't fit at all!!
all clean
awww such a sweetie
catching some zzzzzz's
My little girl doesn't like her bink anymore....well she never really did like it. But here is proof, that we tried! Look at her, she is about to punch me, for putting it in her mouth!! :)
6 comments:
She's a cutie!
I am so glad I get to see her often! You're outside picking berries and little Kenz is just sleepin away!
Hehe maybe she is more like you than you think :D...My mom said when I was a baby, she wanted so bad for me to cuddle with her, but she said I always wanted the men, I would cuddle my dad and uncles, but not her LOL. She got her cuddler with Chrissy.
Annie was the same way about binkies! I was very happy when Lily started sucking her thumb! So far that's the best!! She is so cute, Cass! I don't know why she's not smiling for you, she smiles at me allll the time!! hahaha
Oh man...I'm sorry, part of me wants to give you a hard time because she won't smile at you...but then I feel bad because I know how mean that is! She's so cute! She'll smile at you more, she just doesn't now because she knows you know how much she loves you already :)
Read the Joy Luck Club for bookclub and you will see how mother-daughter relationships are! j/k - you would probably just hate it! Kenadie is a dollface!
She is a sweetheart and is growing too fast!
Post a Comment