Friday, February 17, 2012

HaPPy BiRtHdAy Hj

Sweet tiny boy-

Hj had several days of celebrating this year! It is his STAR birthday after all-
He turned 6 on 01.06.12
He was born on the 6th day, of the 6th year. Weighing 6lbs, he was my parents 6th grandson & was born into the 6th Ward....he was even blessed on on the 26th!! Awesome!







On Thursday the 5th- we went out to Red Robin for his yummy birthday dinner. When we got home, we let him have one gift. So we had him close his eyes...





SURPRISE!







Its a new scooter!








His old one is IMPOSSIBLE to steer, so we thought him might like a new one....and he likes it, but he keeps telling us- that as soon as summer comes back around, he wants to ride his old one?? Also, Kenz watched Steve put this scooter together- the night before- so she is convinced that it is HERS! Awesome?
* he was able to go outside and test it out, since there is not much snow....who would've though?!*







HAPPY BIRTHDAY!





He got to open a gift as soon as he woke up!









2 new shirts











Later that day- he opened more gifts





















dinosaur LEGO!










trooper or clone (whatever?) mask...it talks and shouts commands- he loves it!!










LOOK OUT!










The following Sunday we had dinner with Steve's family. I made this cake, **NOT** my best work, I don't have any time these days- I can barely get a shower in most days, why did I think I could make a cake?!!? Ohhh well- its an old school XBox console...








blowing out the candles




Family celebration with my fam:





Hey girl!








Cupcake in a cone! :)









My dad's birthday is also in January- so my Mom got him this huge balloon that sings- and Kenz thought it was the coolest THING! My parents were dancing with her to the music, is was ADORABLE!










My sweet baby- smiling at my brother Jake!









Another mask! This time its General Grievous!
**its actually kinda creepy- the voice is very scary, I don't know why I told my sis to get it for him?!?!**









Ains & I are not big fans that she is the ONLY little baby in my fam, in UT!! Everyone wants to hold her~


















Woot! a new game








my little niece Melanie wearing the mask... ha ha ha!


** I think he had a Great Birthday!! We Love you buddy!!





xoxoxo





No comments: