
Kenz ADORES her Dora!! So my life is currently an episode of Dora!
K- Mom, look at this cute little baby giraffe! We need to get him back to his family!
Me- okay?!
K- Where are we going? Where are we going?? Mom- where are we going?
Me- to take the baby home?
K- YES- "bamos" lets GO!
Say BACKPACK- Mom, say backpack....LOUDER!
Me- BACKPACK!!!
And over and over we go! With various baby dolls, stuffed animals & right now tree ornaments.
Me- BACKPACK!!!
And over and over we go! With various baby dolls, stuffed animals & right now tree ornaments.
What a cutie!
What Mom doesn't LOVE quiet time?? Around here, its a sacred time! Both girls are sleeping & I am catching up on house work, Facebook & maybe even some Zzzzzz's for myself! Hj loves to play video games at this time- and today he was telling me about a game. He was repeating one of the lines... " Hey get my gun, lets go...sheet" Sheet?? Or maybe sh*t. So I said, thats not a nice word- don't say it again & lets not play that game any more.
So at dinner, I asked Hj
" What is the name of that game that says the naughty word??"
Hj: " You mean SH*T???"
So at dinner, I asked Hj
" What is the name of that game that says the naughty word??"
Hj: " You mean SH*T???"
**Cringe**
I grab my cup to hide the giggles, after seeing Steve's shocked face & the innocent look on Hj's face!
I seriously couldn't stop laughing!! So it turns out, the game isn't such a great game! Shocking!! Steve thought he threw it out a long time ago!! Ha ha ha
So we broke the game in half & threw it away.
I grab my cup to hide the giggles, after seeing Steve's shocked face & the innocent look on Hj's face!
I seriously couldn't stop laughing!! So it turns out, the game isn't such a great game! Shocking!! Steve thought he threw it out a long time ago!! Ha ha ha
So we broke the game in half & threw it away.
Hopefully my sons new vocabulary word doesn't pop up again any time soon!!
1 comment:
This made me laugh! I love those kids!
Post a Comment