She is reading a book in the ducky bathtub- on her bed!!
She loves wearing dresses- and anything that has a spaghetti strap, she thinks is a swimming suit or "win soup" so she is wearing a swimming suit/dress over her jammies!
Kenz does this way too often- I am thinking she will like pedicures...
This is what I found, when I went to go wake her up from her nap- she was not in her bed.
But she had taken all her blankets and pillows into the crib- that is currently vacant!
For some reason, she puts the quilt over her head to sleep- it makes me crazy!
It looks like Kenz had some fun before she went to sleep.....she is wearing 2 different swimming suits & there is another suit on the floor- What a mess!!
My 2 middle children are driving me crazy right now! They are constantly fighting, tormenting & teasing!! Hj can't even look at Kenz without her screaming!! I want to scream too!!
But they are just so cute- and their blues eyes are gorgeous!
AJ catching some Zzzzz's - she looks cozy
This is the first year we have had a garden & it rocked!! Here is a pic of our odd shaped produce-
5 comments:
Those are some cucumbers gone wrong! hahaha
My 2 middle make me crazy, too!!
I cannot get over how all of your kids got your amazing blue eyes! They're so stunning!
Kenz looks so much like her Mommy. What a lucky girl! :)
I am amazed at how alike Kim and Kenz are. Kim is always putting on swimsuits or dance clothes. She would wear them all the time if I let her. My kids are driving me crazy too, not looking forward to the sugar rushes/crashes the next week will bring. Love Ya!
Hehe love all of that! LOL...And you are right, they have gorgeous eyes!!
She's a cutie!!
Post a Comment