Monday, September 12, 2011

2 in school- 2 at home

My handsome boys-

Po's first day of 2nd grade. We just made it to the school before the bell rang- so I didn't very many pics of him that morning!


A couple weeks later it was Hj's turn to start school. He is in Kindergarten.


He was saying " Wahhhooooo"


My wonderful boys!! * the sun was a little bright *




Hj & Shelbs- they have been going to school together for a couple years


Thumbs up dude!


These 2 kiddos were a little bit nervous about starting Kindergarten- so when the teacher said it was time to line up...they grabbed each others hands!


SOO Cute!









My adorable girls-


say CHEESE!


sweet kisses...


Don't smile Kenz.....don't do it!!


I just love AJ's little head!


Here ya go sis-

1 comment:

Krista S said...

I love the pic of our 2 kiddos holding hands! So cute! I can't believe they are in kindergarten now!!