2 dollar Tuesdays! A couple weeks ago, my sis-in-law & I took our kidlets out to Thanksgiving Point. It was busy & my anxiety levels were pretty HIGH! But we all had a good time and I survived the super long/hot day.
Yes- Po is plugging his nose & Hj is blinded by the sun! ha ha ha
Kenz riding the horse- doesn't she look thrilled. My sweet little girl is so shy.
my niece Hanna
my niece Bella
Hj
Po- ride 'em cowboy!
this cute little calf kept nibbling on people clothes or strollers...
jailbirds!
AJ was 3 weeks old!
We went & visited my new nephew Jayden! He is a cutie and looks just like his daddy!! (who is Steve's brother!) Jayden & AJ are 2 weeks apart.
Jayden 5 weeks old & AJ was 3 weeks old
I like to paint Kenz' toe nails every once in a while & the last time I did....I didn't put the polish away. Stupid me. So of course Kenz took it upon herself to paint her baby dolls toes. She did a pretty good job.
Took some pictures on the 24th of July.
SSsshhhhhh...baby its okay!!
Baby AJ at 2 weeks old. I did my own little photo shoot. :P
she is MAD!
1 comment:
Cute! Good job on your photo shoot! I love the one where she's sleeping...so sweet!
Post a Comment