Thursday, August 26, 2010

Didn't want to know!


I love the movie "Daddy Daycare"! You know the part, when the little
boy goes to the bathroom on his own & come out to report that he
"missed"!
These types of things most parents don't really want to know about.
Well my darling child had one of these moments the other day at dinner.
He proudly stated:

"Mom, when I put my tongue in my nose....I can feel a lot of nose hairs & its GROSS!"

I just stared at him, really?! Seriously....are you a cow? A cow that likes to stick their tongues in their noses?! YUCK! Don't EVER put your tongue in your nose again! And definitely never tell me about it again! Sick & Wrong!!

6 comments:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

Hahahaha! I LOVE it! What a funny boy :). If he has nose hair now though...he's gonna be in big trouble when he's older and the REAL big nose hairs come in! He'll have to trim them :). Cute boy. I love what kids say!

Laurie said...

HAHAHA so funny!

Nikki said...

I dying to know ~ which one of my cousins puts their tongue in their nose??? MY guess is Po, am I right?

kimmie i love u kimmie

Nikki said...

I dying to know ~ which one of my cousins puts their tongue in their nose??? MY guess is Po, am I right?

kimmie i love u kimmie

Nikki said...

I dying to know ~ which one of my cousins puts their tongue in their nose??? MY guess is Po, am I right?

kimmie i love u kimmie

Nikki said...

I dying to know ~ which one of my cousins puts their tongue in their nose??? MY guess is Po, am I right?

kimmie i love u kimmie