Friday, December 18, 2009

OcToBeR

Its a picture blog.....this is all the happenings of October...No particular order

The first pics are Halloween at my parents house.
The cute little family, is my younger brother Andy & his wife & baby.

So that is my nephew Will dressed up like a monkey.
And my nephew Connor is the giraffe!
The other cute baby, is my niece Melanie! :)

My sweet baby was Snow white. She was so cute.

HJ was a GI Joe. Or just a muscle man!

Po was Luke Skywalker. I made his little tunic out of 2 pillowcases!

The other Halloween pics are at my in-laws place.

I love HJ's face....he is so serious!




Then my brother in law got hitched! Congrats to April & Justin!
There are a few pics from the big day, but our camera was being dumb!




Some cute pics of my baby & the boys. There are a couple skin pics
where my baby is sucking on her thumb & her toe!





And finally, the last pics are us at the pumpkin patch!!



October was a fun MONTH!


*** FYI, I am writing under the pics, because I can't see the pics until I post this.My computer started doing this weird thing & it just shows all the words & letters instead of the picture!! So sorry it is all at the top & not personalized!!**




































2 comments:

The Larchars said...

Wow- busy month! I LOVE those pumpkin patch pictures. Those are sooo cute! Where is that patch at?

Ashlee Garn said...

HA HA, I don't know why it cracks me up so much to see a baby eat their toes! You have been busy! I was wondering where you went in the blog world :)